Are you looking for your next opportunity to expand your resume and build your connections in nationally-recognised companies in a number of industries?
If so, we are searching for professional and experienced receptionists who are confident acting as the first point of contact for a variety of our corporate and prestigious clients. Located in the heart of the CBD, these roles are filled with variety and will enhance your existing experience.
Your duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Meet and greet clients
- Respond to correspondence via phone call, email and mail
- Coordination of meeting rooms and communal spaces
- Perform ad hoc duties when required using Word, Excel and Powerpoint
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrated receptionist experience within a corporate environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A great level of organisation and the ability to multitask
- An enthusiastic approach to ad hoc duties
- A high level of pride in your presentation
Register with people2people today if you are seeking the opportunity to develop your receptionist background within temporary opportunities, and further your career.
Please note: this is an expression of interest advert.
Please call Brooke on 8270 9780 for a confidential conversation about upcoming roles, or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org