As the Corporate Receptionist you can expect to meet and greet clients, answer the phone and direct queries to relevant lawyers, partners and office staff. You will ensure all meeting rooms are well presented and coordinated in-line with video conferencing, training and meeting requirements by managing and maintaining a booking system. Your duties and responsibilities will vary, this is a corporate firm that require their receptionist to offer a first class client and stakeholder experience. You can expect to be involved in:
- Meeting and greeting all clients in a professional and friendly manner
- Answering the phone, liaising with clients and directing calls
- Assist with video conferencing facilities
- Manage meeting room bookings
- Arrange catering and food orders
- Scanning, photocopying, faxing and filing documents
- Escalating issues and coordinating hardware
- Collecting and delivering mail
- Liaise with solicitors, barristers and clients
- Serving tea and coffee when required
- Maintain, tidy and stock meeting rooms, reception, lobby and kitchen
- Scheduling and roistering meeting rooms for client and internal meetings
- Managing and maintaining an inventory of kitchen supplies, cleaning supplies and stationary
- Supporting the events team and legal secretaries in coordinating functions
To be successful...
You will have prior experience in working as a Corporate Receptionist within a busy law firm or similar professional services environment where you have coordinated multiple meeting rooms for internal and external meetings. You will have a proven ability in working autonomously and organising your own work flow to ensure your role requirements and targets are met. Candidates with a typing speed in excess of 65WPM and an intermediate knowledge of Excel and Word will be highly regarded. In addition you will be an outstanding communicator with previous experience in liaising with clients and stakeholders.
This is a global law firm that have an excellent reputation in commercial law. They are located in beautiful offices in the heart of the CBD. This firm pride themselves on a very low staff turn over and career development opportunities across both support and practising staff.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sian Taylor on 1300 338 546
( SK916725A )