about the company Based south of Brisbane's CBD this established RTO with a stable and loyal workforce are currently seeking an experienced, hardworking and motivated corporate receptionist. Working in a constantly evolving sector you will be providing excellent support to the business in this temporary to permanent position.
about the role Working within a supportive team, this fast paced role will see you acting as the first point of contact, driving communication throughout the business whilst assisting apprentices with enquiries, updates and documentation. Working in a team of two your daily duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Directing and assisting visitors accordingly
- Responding to incoming correspondence via phone call and email
- Organisation of meeting rooms
- Organisation of incoming and outgoing mail
- Assisting with preparation of office events
- Maintenance a high standard of order within office communal spaces
- Performing administrative duties when required
Having previously worked in a fast paced environment you are an experienced receptionist with a flexible and adaptable work approach. With exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills you possess a lovely phone manner and have the ability to deal with all levels in the organisation. You pride yourself on your attention to detail and your ability to prioritise your work flow.
If this sounds like you and you are currently looking for your next challenge, this is a wonderful opportunity not to be missed!