This boutique practice is located in the Upper North Shore, close to public transport. The firm specialises in Property, Wills & Probate as the main areas.
Focused on Conveyancing you will be responsible for:
- Running files
- Liaising with clients, agents and financiers
- Drafting documents and contracts
- Booking meetings
- Collating documents and preparing forms
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within Conveyancing (running files from start to finish)
- Confidence to communicate with professionals at all levels
- A flexible "can-do" attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced working environment
If this sounds like you then don't hesitate, send your application through today by clicking on the appropriate link on this page! Alternatively, call Shaun Hunter at people2people on 02 8270 9778.