people2people are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Secretary to work in a successful, boutique law firm based in the Inner West of Sydney. They are very accessible by train or bus and is only a short trip from the CBD.
This is a temp assignment starting ASAP, this is scheduled for 2 months but could extend further. The hours will be 8:30am-5pm although the firm will consider candidates available 3 days per week or reduced hours for 5 days a week too.
Your duties will include:
- Opening and closing files
- Residential Conveyancing transactions from Post Exchange to Settlement
- Liaise with clients and professionals at all levels
- Some Probate and Wills work
- Being the first point of contact for new and existing clients
- Providing assistance to Lawyers when required
To be considered for this role you must have the following attributes and experience:
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Conveyancing Legal Secretary or Property Law experience
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously
- Fast and accurate typing speed
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please click apply or for a confidential discussion please call Shaun Hunter at people2people on 0282709778