This boutique practice is located in the heart of North Sydney's CBD, close to public transport, cafes and shops. This is an exciting time to join as they are currently expanding!
With importance placed on their working environment, you will be joining a friendly, close-knit and dynamic team. Take part in team lunches, birthdays and an open culture. Develop your career with ongoing opportunities and training.
Focused on Conveyancing you will be responsible for:
- Running files
- Liaising with clients, agents and financiers
- Drafting documents and contracts
- Booking meetings
- Collating documents and preparing forms
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience within Conveyancing (running files from start to finish)
- Confidence to communicate with professionals at all levels
- A flexible "can-do" attitude
- Both Mandarin and English speaking is preferred
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced working environment
If this sounds like you then don't hesitate, send your application through today by clicking on the appropriate link on this page! Alternatively, call Alice Rettie at people2people on 02 8270 9770.
Also follow me on twitter @p2palice
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )