This well-established, commercial law firm are seeking an experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join their busy practice!
Working within a team of 3, your role will be fast paced and varied and will have you:
- Run conveyances from beginning to end
- Prepare documents and correspondence
- Liaise with clients
- Process end of month billing
- Coordinate diary and calendar appointments
- Manage files and documents
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience working as a Licensed Conveyancer or Paralegal
- Intermediate to Advanced MS Office skills and a fast and accurate typing speed
- Experience using a document management system
What's in it for you?
You will work within a relaxed and social working environment where you will be recognised for your efforts.
Participate in quarterly events including team drinks and bowling, take advantage of a free gym membership, a generous incentives program and study support!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alice Rettie on 02 8270 9770.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Alice Rettie on +61282709770
( SK92347A )