This well-established and highly successful law firm have approximately 60 employees and are located in brand new offices in the heart of the CBD. The firm have a supportive environment and place importance on career progression and developing their staff.
Focused on Conveyancing you will be responsible for:
- Preparing contracts for sale, pre and Post Exchange work
- Administrative duties
- Opening and closing files
- Arranging settlement and related administration
- Monthly billing
- Phone and email management: incoming and outgoing, taking messages, re-directing call
- Diary management and scheduling appointments
- Preparing contracts and settlement documents
- Liaise with clients and professionals at all levels
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working as a Legal Secretary Conveyancing and/or Commercial Property
- An adaptable and flexible nature, assisting where required
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent typing and document preparation skills
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Patience in a high pressure environment
Don't delay - apply now! This role will see you have a healthy work/life balance working for a highly regarded, leading law firm.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page today, or alternatively call Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711 or Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )