This is a rare opportunity to join a leading national Law firm who has a professional, fast paced and dynamic culture. You will be joining this firm at an exciting time.
The firm has close to 200 people working in their Sydney CBD office with offices nationally, and offer many benefits for their staff.
This role is an opportunity for an experienced, career paralegal to support a Partner within the wider Property practice group assisting in large scale off the plan developments. Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Working in large scale off the plan conveyancing matters
- Formatting documents and letters
- Opening and closing files
- Liaising with clients
- Preparing settlement figures
- Managing files post settlement
The ideal candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate a range of characteristics and experience, including:
- Minimum 3 years working as a paralegal within Conveyancing and/or Property
- Attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- Professional presentation
- Confident and mature communication skills
- A friendly and personable attitude
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
The firm recognise and reward their staff for their hard work, and will offer you:
- Sporting teams including boot camp and Pilates
- Friday night drinks and nibbles
- Fresh fruit daily
- Ongoing development opportunities
- Various social events including Melbourne Cup, Christmas parties etc.
- A comprehensive induction upon commencement
Click the appropriate link on this page, or for a confidential discussion, please call Meaghan Gleeson on 02 8270 9706
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715