This well-established law firm are situated within the heart of Sydney's CBD and have a reputation for success. With more than 60 employees, the firm are actively involved within the community and foster a work/life balance, working 9am - 5pm.
Working in the Property and Leasing team, your role will be busy and full of variety. Your daily task will include:
- Working on large scale developments (Up to 300 lots)
- Preparing documents and correspondence including Contracts of Sale and Settlement documents
- Dealing with Registration
- Liaising with clients and professionals at all levels
- All other Conveyancing tasks as required
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Proven experience working with large scale, off the plan developments
- Must be highly organised and handle conflicting deadlines and priorities
- Have a confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Will possess intermediate - advanced MS Office skills and a fast and accurate typing speed
If you are looking for a secure role with an industry leader, look no further! This firm will offer you a work/life balance working within a busy working environment.
To apply, click the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, call Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )