Located in the heart of the CBD this mid-tier law firm has a great reputation for professionalism and a positive workplace culture. They have regular staff functions and sponsor various sporting events. You will be working close to multiple transport options and can expect to be involved in regular social events.
This 12 month contract will see you working as a key member of a busy property practice group you can expect to take ownership of your files within commercial property development transactions. Your responsibilities will include:
- Running conveyancing files from instruction through to settlement
- Preparing all conveyancing documentation including applying for certificates, obtaining title searches and statutory declarations
- Arranging and attending settlement
- Arranging and lodging settlement documentation
- Preparing subdivision documents
- Liaising with clients, banks and the titles office
- Answering client queries
- Reporting and providing status updates
To be successful in obtaining this busy role you will have a demonstrated ability in completing property subdivisions and conveyancing transactions. You will be able to multi-task shown through your experience in managing high volume files and variable client base. Your excellent communication skills, client focus, professional conduct and your ability to prioritise your workload will ensure your ongoing success and development. In addition, your enthusiasm and flexible approach to work will assist you in establishing strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.