people2people are working closely with the NSW Government who are seeking a Contracts Administrator for a 6 months based in the Sydney Northern Beaches.
- Be working closely with Procurement and Purchase Management
- Support the development of tenders
- Contract review
- Collection of prices/budget estimates
- Review and processing of payments, claims, and invoices
- Budget forecasting and cost reporting to management
- Risk identification, reporting, and mitigation
- Maintaining the contract register, contractor liaison, development of service level agreements, contract review and renewal
- Providing a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders
- Maintains close liaison with contractors and suppliers
You must have:
- Proven experience with a computer-based procurement system
- NSW Government background is preferred
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced environment where you managed multiple conflicting deadlines
If you have experience in a similar role and believe this to be your next opportunity, click "Apply Now" for your chance to be considered further for this great opportunity!
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.