To be considered for this role you MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to manipulate and pull data
- Previous experience as a Contracts Administrator
- Previous Fleet Management experience
- Experience working as a legal administrator or secretary will be highly regarded
You will be resilient and self-motivated, with good organisation skills and excellent attention to detail. With strong written and oral communication skills, you will be able to work collaboratively in a team environment. You will be able to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate professional presentation and behaviour.
The ideal candidate will be someone who enjoys a bit of chaos and working in a busy environment.
You will be available to start immediately. This is an on-going temporary position.
about the company
Operating in over 50 countries and with a strong presence in the Asia Pacific market, our client is a large privately owned business with a turnover in excess of $150B globally. With recent growth in the Australian market due to new product development, our client has a need for a Contracts Administrator to help out temporarily in their Herston office.
about the role
Reporting to the Commercial & Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for but not limited to the following;
- Managing the legal agreements register
- Document control
- Approval of new agreements
- Manage online agreements systems for all internal legal agreements
- Manage end to end administration process of external legal contracts
- Point of contact between finance team and employees
- Motor Vehicle Fleet Management
- Review and oversee fleet costs
- Internal inventory control
- Monitor sales units
- Management of internal order portal
- Monthly reporting on excel
- Process purchase orders
- Provide assistance with External & Internal Audit preparation
- Manipulation of data in Excel
- Adhoc administrative support including travel booking
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Samantha Eydt on +61 07 3118 0125