This leading Australian private property group works on a range of capabilities such as developments, construction, asset management, fund management and more. The company has a portfolio of major retail and commercial assets and development sites in both Australia and New Zealand. This role will be based in Sydney CBD in their head office.
- You will be managing the administration development projects from approval through to completion in consultation with the Development Manager/Project Manager.
- Provide administrative and site engineering support.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and meet performance and quality requirements.
- Involved in the procurement, project administration, cost estimating, attend meetings, and reporting.
You will need:
- A bachelor degree in building, engineering, construction, architecture, or Quantity surveying.
- Previous experience as a contracts administrator.
- Building and Construction experience.
- Ability to understand plans accurately.
- Knowledge of tender process.
- Financial understanding of costing.
To express your interest please apply. If you have any queries please contact Aiden Boast 02 8270 9705/ email@example.com.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Aiden Boast on 02 8270 9705 or firstname.lastname@example.org