people2people are working closely with NSW Government who are seeking an experienced Administrators to work in Parramatta for a 5 months with likely extension. Your main focus will be to provide customer service consistent with the Company's core values and ensure effective support is given to the finance enquiries team.
- Provide initial advice and support to internal and external customers in relation to financial enquiries
- Manage customer enquiries with an empathetic approach and in a timely manner
- Managing high volumes of incoming calls and general enquiries
- Escalating enquiries to the appropriate person in a timely manner
- Maintain and retrieve information from electronic databases to resolve caller issues
- Strive to meet KPI targets
To secure this role you will possess:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Previous call centre experience ideal or extensive customer service experience in a government environment
- Microsoft Office competency
- Please note this is a rotating shift roster
This is a busy and varied role and requires someone who can think on their feet and manage high call volumes. If you are immediately available and interested then hit the APPLY NOW button!
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Francesca Arcuri on +61282709790