Operating for over 30 years our client is a highly successful and privately owned professional services business based on the inner northside. A business that sets the standard of service in their industry, they have experienced continual growth and are moving into broader markets.
about the role
Newly created and working within their corporate team, this role will see you involved across the transactional, compliance and commercial aspects of the business. Reporting directly to the CFO, this role is responsible for:
- Monthly management reporting to Directors including P&L, Balance Sheet and Forecasts
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Payroll processing and reporting
- Authorise payments to suppliers
- Cashflow management
- Fixed Assets management
- Provide sufficient controls to protect company assets
- Statutory reporting (BAS, FBT, Payroll and Annual reports) in conjunction with external accountants
- Management of Accounts Payable function
- Management of Accounts Receivable & Invoicing function
CA/ CPA qualified, you will be able to work autonomously and pride yourself on your ability to forge solid relationships with people across the business. You will also demonstrate:-
- A solid understanding of financial and accounting practices
- Ability to analyse and provide commentary on financial information
- A high leve of excel competency
- Exceptional problem solving
- Highly developed verbal and written communication
- Deadline focused with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work well as part of a team and desire to contribute to a positive work environment
What's on offer?
This is a unique opportunity to make your mark in a highly entrepreneurial and thriving business. Offering their staff an inclusive work environment, you will have the opportunity to make your mark and work with the team to improve processes and efficiencies working closely with the directors to support decision making in a growing business.