This well-established Not-For-Profit are seeking a highly experienced Company Accountant to join their finance team to cover extended leave. With on-site parking and a flexible working environment you must be able to self-manage, lead a small team and have a highly professional attitude.
Reporting to the CFO the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements
- Monthly General Ledger reconciliation
- Supervision of clerical team
- BAS preparation
- Managing External Audit process
- Board reporting and analysis
- Cash flow forecasting and management reporting
The ideal person for this role will be CA/CPA certified with several years' experience. A strong mix of financial and management accounting experience. Experience in Dynamics AX would be advantageous. The ideal person for this role will be hands-on, have excellent communication skills and the ability to work autonomously.
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration!