This national Construction/Engineering company offer a diverse range of products and services across Australia including, design, construction, engineering and maintenance services. With a focus on giving back to the community, quality customer service, safety and their people, the lengthy tenures of employees is a testament to the positive and inclusive environment.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Project costing, analysis, monitoring and reporting
- Assist with the budget preparation and review process with an emphasis on project budgeting
- Balance Sheet reconciliation, GL reconciliation and Month End
- WIP, subcontractor payments, inventory
- Project portfolio review including variance analysis against budget and forecast
- Analyse project reports and provide information to assist commercial decision making
- Continually assess ongoing processes to identify areas of potential improvement; and
- Ad hoc duties as required
To succeed in this role, you will possess the following attributes:
- CA/CPA qualified or nearing completion
- Minimum 3 years' experience in construction/infrastructure industry
- Ability to work independently
- Superior communication abilities (both written and verbal)
- Ability to build strong working relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Project and WIP experience
What's On Offer?
- Growing company
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Potential for permanency
- Competitive salary
- Excellent working environment
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.