With more than 6000 staff and offices across the globe, this well established and successful law firm are seeking an experienced Communications Manager to join their team. The firm have created a positive and flexible environment that allows staff to reach their potential whilst being passionate about what they do. Employees are encouraged to focus on their career goals, with ongoing mentoring and training opportunities on offer.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Communications Manager to contribute ideas, show initiative and take charge. This role will be exciting and diverse, with no two days the same.
The role will be fast paced, supporting a Managing Partner. Your duties will include:
- Preparing presentations, drafting emails and writing speeches and articles on behalf of the Managing Partner
- Drafting internal and external communications
- Liaising with various stakeholders and clients
- Providing strategy and communications support to the executive team
- Management of social media platforms
To be considered for this position, you must:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication stills
- 5+ years experience within corporate communications
- Experience promoting brand reputations
- Relevant qualification in communications, law or journalism
- Proven ability to communicate with a variety of people
- Be energetic, driven and focused
Interviews are taking place NOW!
To apply, click on the appropriate link, or contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )