A leading and highly recognized Government Department is looking for a Communications Manager to join their vibrant team in the Western suburbs. As Communications Manager, you will be responsible for the design, execution and assessment of branding and strategies across the division.
Main responsibilities may entail:
- Creation and implement promotional content
- Designate responsibilities within the team and ensure deadlines are met and within budget
- Generate reports and present information to internal and external stakeholders
- Review, design, and implement strategies
- Development of policies and programs in line with legislation
- Relationship Management with key industry contacts, media, as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Liaise with colleagues to ensure consistency of messaging presentation and sharing of knowledge and marketing & communications assets across the group
- Development of branding and promotional material
Skills and Experience
- Proven Communications experience within the Government sector
- Ideally degree qualified in a relevant discipline
- Advanced within the Microsoft Suite
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and confident managing conflicting deadlines & priorities
- Confident supporting stakeholders of varying levels and managing a team
- Creative perspective
- Maturity when dealing with sensitive material
Rarely does an opportunity such as this become available. For the opportunity to test and utilise your skills while working for this engaging and highly regarded department, Apply Now!!
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.