Due to an internal promotion, this established and recognisable sporting and leisure organisation is looking for a strong Communications Assistant to join their team.
This organisation upholds the values of professionalism, excellence, and the recognition of hard work. Employees genuinely enjoy working here, and family-oriented culture is promoted from service staff to Executives.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in implementing communications strategy to new and existing patrons across print and digital
- Developing marketing and communications collateral for events, their website, and print publications
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Working with the Communications Manager on marketing and communications projects
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with a portfolio of work to demonstrate as such
- Knowledge of MS Office, the Adobe Creative suite, WordPress, and MailChimp (or a similar EDM platform)
- Professional presentation
- A confident, intelligent, and mature-minded personality
This is the perfect opportunity for anyone looking to up-skill and develop upon their communications experience. There are a number of perks, including free parking, a number of social events across the year, a stunning working environment, and a team-oriented culture.
Please APPLY NOW or call Sally for a confidential conversation on 8270 9570.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sally Horwood on +61282709750
( SK914222A )