Well established professional services company operating across multiple disciplines, the business is strategically placed to continue to expand their operations across Australia and APAC. The business in recent years has gone through a large scale 'transformation' project and now has ambitious and well thought out plans for future growth.
About The Role
Reporting to the MD, and working closely with the APAC Commercial Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Reviewing of all local contract commercial (pricing) terms, new bids and tenders and risk
- Business partnering with senior executives, operational teams and staff at all levels
- Providing commercial insights in improving company performance, market analysis and strategic plans
- Preparation of long-term forecasts/budgets
- Drive the local annual budget process and forecasts
- Regular review of key customers and market analysis
- Overview of all month end, reporting & statutory information.
- Oversight and preparation of all new employee contracts.
You will be someone who has a proactive and positive approach to their work, you will be CA/CPA qualified and have the ability to successfully manage strategic business initiatives. You will have strong management reporting experience in a complex environment and have demonstrated the capability to lead and develop a small team. You will be a strong team player, able to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders for a win : win situation for the business. Proven ability to work under pressure, handling priorities and meeting deadlines is essential.
Please email your CV, or if any queries, call David McLaren or Ben Wheeler on 3118 0125.