Our well established client, is a genuine, 'Employer of Choice'. They have operations around the globe, and have continued to experience further growth. A newly created role has now been created for a commercially focussed finance business manager to support the sales & operations team in assisting in the further growth of the business.
About The Role
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for the following:
- Understand key finance and business drivers and interpreting data
- Assist in the annual budget process and forecasts
- Ensure all reporting and analysis is in line with the organisation's strategic timeline
- Work closely with sales & marketing teams to provide commercial insight and margin analysis
- Regular review of key customers, market analysis and pricing
You will be CA/CPA qualified and have the ability to liaise and support key operational and commercial team. You will be able to successfully manage strategic business initiatives and have a proactive and positive approach to their work. You will have strong analysis and management reporting skills, ideally gained in a complex commercial business. You will be able to demonstrate strong influencing skills, and ability to build rapport to a variety of different stakeholders. Proven ability to work under pressure, handling priorities and meeting deadlines will be required.
For Further information in confidence please call David McLaren or Ben Wheeler on (07) 3118-0125.