Working as part of a collections team and under instruction from specified clients, you can expect to take ownership of your work. Your duties will vary and you can expect to be involved in the following tasks:
- Debtor Management i.e. preparing Letters of Demand
- Preparing advice to clients
- Liaising with clients, debtors, Court and third parties in relation to their file
- Ensure monthly billing is undertaken by billing cut off date
- File maintenance
- Identifying and escalating high risk matters
- Corresponding with international relationships
To be successful...
You will be an experienced banking or collections paralegal who is able to run files. You will pride yourself in multitasking, accuracy, attention to detail and organisation with a proven ability in managing a large number of files with conflicting deadlines. In addition you will have outstanding interpersonal skills especially when liaising with internal and external stakeholders, working within a team and helping others. Experience in using Caseflow, EDI or similar systems would be an advantage.
Located in beautiful brand new offices this mid-tier law firm has an excellent reputation for professionalism and a positive workplace culture. They have regular staff functions and sponsor various sporting events. You will be working close to multiple transport options and can expect to be involved in regular social events.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sian Taylor on 1300 338 546
( SK916725A )