This national mid-tier firm is highly regarded within the legal industry. Located within prestigious offices, based in the heart of Sydney's CBD, the firm are seeking an experienced Paralegal to join their very successful debt recovery/collections team.
This face-paced and varied role and you will have day to day management of your own files under the supervision of a Partner.
Your duties will include:
- Day to day management of files to meet client service level agreements
- Taking instructions from clients
- Drafting of correspondence and liaising with debtors and third parties
- Preparation of discharge of mortgages and arranging settlement
- Drafting statements of claim, writs and judgements
- E-filing of court documents
To be considered for this involved and challenging position, you must have:
- Proven experience running mortgage recovery or debt collection files
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to manage own files and meet deadlines
- Effective communications skills both written and verbal
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Energetic, flexible and enthusiastic personality
- Experience using LEAP will be highly regarded
This is a great opportunity to join a well-acclaimed, successful law firm, who provide great induction programmes, daily training and development to all staff. If you want to be recognised for your efforts, this is your chance. Don't hesitate - apply today!
Call Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )