ASX listed, this financial services company has expanded its reach globally and continues to grow exponentially. With a work culture that boasts longevity, internal progression and flexibility, there is a strong focus on creating an enjoyable and rewarding work environment. Due to expansion, a new position has been created within the Collections - Asset Finance team, for a motivated and experienced candidate. Reporting to the Team Leader for Asset Finance Collections, your duties will include but not be limited to:
* High volume collection of overdue payments
* Contacting accounts identified as 'in arrears' with satisfactory payments entered to mitigate loss
* Accounts identified as 'loss recovery' referred to collections teams
* Identifying Hardship and Complaint triggers and appropriately referring to Hardship team
* Managing risk through ensuring compliance to policy & operational standards
* Delivering exceptional customer service
* Handling inbound and outbound customer enquiries
The successful candidate will ideally come from a background in collections within asset finance, or a general high volume collections background in banking or finance. Training will be provided with internal systems, with MS Excel competencies required. Exceptional phone manner and communication skills will be essential, with empathetic and resilient qualities. As you will be working in a dynamic, ever-changing environment, being flexible and adaptable will be mandatory.
You will be rewarded with generous remuneration, the opportunity to develop your skills in a rewarding role, regular social events and potential for flexibility.
If you feel this role is of interest and matches your background, please apply directly or call Chamira on - 8270 9757.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Chamira Gamage on +61282709757
( SK92339A )