- Work directly with clients and their advocates to provide advice and assistance on housing options based on assessment of eligibility and client need and in keeping with relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
- Work collaboratively with internal specialists and external service providers and make referrals where additional support requirements are identified to better meet client needs.
- Manage tenancies and support clients to maintain successful tenancies.
- Manage client information to ensure confidentiality, accuracy and integrity.
- Monitor property condition and facilitate maintenance and minor modifications where necessary to meet client needs.
- Experience within a Government department will be highly regarded
- Previous experience in a similar Client Services Officer role
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 02 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion