With more than 300 employees and offices internationally, this reputable firm are located in the heart of the CBD, with spectacular office views.
This role is unique in it's nature and provides a fantastic opportunity for anyone with professional services experience and an affinity for communicating with people and developing professional relationships. The role is a blend of administrative support, events coordination and management, and client relations/services. Acting as the Community Service Coordinator, you will be responsible for the management of the firm's community service projects and policies.
Duties & responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Coordinating projects
- Assisting the team in the coordination of a range of programs
- Supporting the team in the management of multiple office initiatives
- Organising and managing the firm's events
- Coordinating meetings
- Liaising with the teams across multiple offices
- Developing and maintaining the intranet, social media, marketing and information flyers for the departments within the firm
- Ad hoc administrative and support duties
This role provides the opportunity for a professionally presented and friendly individual with administrative experience within professional services to redirect their career and step into a more autonomous and multi-faceted role within a global top-tier law firm.
Candidates hoping to be successful in this role should be able to demonstrate:
- Previous administrative/support experience within professional services
- Confidence in event organisation and management
- Professional and confident communication skills
- A friendly and approachable personality
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Outstanding written communication
- Confidence working with technology to create marketing materials and send out communications
- The ability to sympathise and connect with clients
- Monthly training and development sessions
- Weekly drinks and massages
- Casual dress Fridays
- Extravagant social events
- Sporting teams including netball, basketball and touch football
- Health discounts + more!
If you meet the above requirements, click on the appropriate link on this page to apply.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Alice at people2people 8270 9770
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Anthony Demarco on 02 8270 9715