It's never been a more exciting time to work within the public sector!
The specialist government team at people2people are working closely with the NSW Government to source an experienced Administrative and Clerical Support assistant for the Corporate Services division. This is a great opportunity to work within a recognised government department within a team environment, which will involve;
- Processing new teacher and School Administrative Staff candidate documents in the pre hire function
- Managing incoming calls and emails
- Providing Support and assistance to staff regarding enquiries relating to Corporate Services division.
- Overseeing the escalation process
- Sourcing information from internal customers, identifying and escalating enquiries as necessary, to ensure the provision of accurate information.
- Adhering to Departmental policies and procedures
- Experienced Administrative and Clerical support All-rounder
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills along with data processing.
- Ability to Multitask using Excel, Word and TRIM to obtain and document required information in a timely manner
- Previous experience working within a busy working environment ideally within a call-centre setting
To be successful you will ideally have experience within the customer service sector. This is a temporary assignment which is due to commence ASAP with a possible chance of extension.
A real opportunity to add some highly valued experience and gravitas to your resume, please apply!