Immediate opportunity for strong Clerical and Admin Worker to join fast paced project based in Sydney CBD. Providing customer service support to the Minister's office, Secretary and departmental officers on correspondence and briefings.
- Daily registration of incoming Ministerial and Secretarial correspondence on the Electronic Document Records Management System (EDRMS), Objective.
- Providing customer service support to the Minister's office, Secretary and departmental officers on correspondence and briefings.
- Distribute mail and prepare routine correspondence to support the effective operations of the Directorate
- Managing various projects including campaign correspondence and assisting with the allocation of
correspondence and briefings.
- Use your intermediate to advanced Objective and EDRMS.
The successful candidate will have:
- Confidence in working within larger organisations due to the number of stakeholder contacts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively deal with situations and people on different levels
- Ability to work both independently, using initiative and self-direction, and as a team member to produce consistently high quality work
- The capability to exercise a high level of discretion, confidentiality and initiative
- Proven track record of providing high level team support
- Intermediate - advanced Objective and EDRMS
Immediate start with handover with existing employee, so apply NOW for this CBD based role