It's never been a more exciting time to work within the public sector!
The specialist government team at people2people are working closely with the NSW Government to source an experienced Administrative and Clerical Support assistant for the Workplace Health and Safety Directorate. This is a great opportunity to work within a recognised government department within a team environment, which will involve;
- Administrative and Clerical support for Work Place Health and Safety Directorate
- Managing incoming calls and emails
- Providing Support and assistance to staff regarding enquiries relating to Work Health & Safety Directorate.
- Overseeing the escalation process
- Sourcing information from organisations Injury Management / Payroll and Financial Systems
- Adhering to Departmental policies and procedures
- Experienced Administrative and Clerical support all-rounder with basic understanding on Workers Compensation - Industry experience within the Insurance Sector is advantageous specially in Claims
- Excellent Verbal Communication Skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Previous experience working within a busy working environment ideally within a call-centre setting
To be successful you will ideally have experience within the insurance sector with basic knowledge of Workers Compensation. This is a temporary assignment which is due to commence ASAP so you must have full availability from now up until the 30.06.2017.
A real opportunity to add some highly valued experience and gravitas to your resume.