A newly created role has been created for a proven CFO to work for one of the real success stories in Brisbane. In recent years, this multi-site service company has seen unprecedented growth, both organically and through acquisition, and with further acquisitions already in the pipeline for 2018 now require a CFO. An entrepreneurial business, led by an experienced CEO and COO combined with a fast-paced culture, will ensure that the further growth targets will be met.
About the role:
Reporting into the CEO, you will be responsible for managing and developing a small team, ensuring all monthly reporting deadlines are met and that the companys financial integrity is maintained at all times. A key part of the role, will be to ensure the smooth integration of the acquired businesses into the existing framework of the company, and provide strategic advice to both the CEO and COO. What will be vital will be to support and engage the CEO & COO and demonstrate how finance can be seen as a value add partner in engaging and supporting all areas of the business. Further responsibilities outlined below:
- Extensive experience as a CFO within a fast growing entrepreneurial business
- Proven hands-on skills in overall finance management including business planning and strategy & cashflow analysis
- Experience in improving systems / IT and support
- Ability to work at both a hands-on and strategic level.
- Proven leader who can juggle multiple projects at any one time in a highly entrepreneurial environment
- To be considered, please submit your application or if you wish to discuss further, please contact either David McLaren or Ben Wheeler on 07 3118 0125 or call 0401 623 412. Please note, due to the high numbers of phone inquiries we will receive, it is unlikely we will be able to respond within a short time frame.