Our client is a provider of OHS and compliance software to the Recruitment, Retail and Hospitality sectors. Having been one of the longest running businesses with its product range? This organisation has built a reputation for their exceptional customer service and their cutting edge software solution.
Due to continuous growth, an opportunity has arisen for a Channel Manager to join their Melbourne Branch. This role will be responsible for managing and developing their reseller network across Australia.
Your duties will include but is not limited to:
- Identify new channels, to ultimately expand their reseller network
- Manage channel partners to ensure sales targets are met
- Work closely with Marketing & Channel Partners to build brand awareness
- Gather business intelligence to identify business trends and market sectors
- Meet and ultimately exceed set KPI's
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Relevant Business or Marketing degree
- Previous experience within a Channel Management role
- A network within Recruitment Agencies would be advantageous
- Exceptional communication skills, with strong relationship building skills
In return you will be rewarded with a lucrative base salary and a very competitive commission structure. Our client prides themselves in having a collaborative environment that breeds a high performing culture.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421