This energy retail provider operates across Victoria, South Australia, New South Wales and Queensland. Owned by a large telecommunications provider this organisation has their retail arm as well as the connections business that helps thousands of customers manage their utilities.
Based in Melbourne and reporting to the General Manager of Sales & Marketing, this role will be responsible for developing new channels and managing their existing channel partners.
Your duties will include:
- Develop new revenue opportunity through channel development.
- Increase referral opportunity within the connections side of the business.
- Manage their existing channels
- Build strong professional relationships with key stakeholders
- Develop and implement sales strategy
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous experience in the energy sector is essential
- Previous experience in a Channel Management role
- Strong sales background with exceptional relationship building skills
- Strong leadership skills
- In return you will receive a very competitive salary
- The opportunity to work for an organisation that prides itself on a high performing culture
- Excellent career progression opportunity
Sounds like you? Apply below or contact me on 0390987421
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421