This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Customer Experience Manager has become available to join their busy Service team on a long term contract.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport.
As a Customer Experience /Program Manager, you will drive the business' vision by understanding key customer experience drivers (positive and negative) and other research to formulate projects and business cases around customers. The successful candidate will be able to champion assigned projects - gaining support from across the various divisions and project managing from inception through to successful execution.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand the positive and negative drivers of customer experience across multiple touch points/journeys/channels
- Take direction from senior management on business priorities, and be willing to eloquently challenge priorities based on customer research
- Build the scope of projects together with multiple stakeholders and competing interests.
- Build journey maps around the customer and conduct stakeholder interviews in forming the scope of work.
- Help to build a business case around projects and have funding approved
- Build support and advocacy for the projects across the business, ensuring all stakeholders concerned have bought into the project vision, deliverables and ensure roles and responsibilities are clearly documented
- Set clear expectations with senior management on delivery timeframes, project risks, dependencies and the evolving nature of customer outcomes
- Facilitate emersion sessions with key project stakeholders to understand what is required from each area of the business to deliver a successful outcome
- Hold regular project/engagement meetings to ensure projects are running on time and on budget
- Make recommendations on overall customer service strategy and be the "customer champion" in the service team
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Previous experience in a similar Customer Experience Manager or Channel Experience Manager position
- Tertiary qualifications in business relevant field
- Experience in the service industry ideally within Telecommunications, IT or FMCG
- Intermediate to advance MS Office skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and a can-do attitude
Don't miss out on this opportunity of a lifetime to join a global leader. Apply today!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Nina Padilla on +612 8270 9763