This well established service industry requires an experienced and proven CFO to help support the CEO. An entrepreneurial business, with 4 different revenue streams, and a culture that rewards high achievers, they are now seeking an experienced CFO to take them into the next phase of growth.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the following functions within the business:
- Legal / Company secretary / HR
This role will operate at more the strategic level rather than 'hands-on', as they have an experienced finance team, already able to deal with the day-to-day issues. What will be vital will be to support and engage the CEO & owner and demonstrate how finance can be seen as a value add partner in engaging and supporting all areas of the business. Further responsibilities outlined below:
To be considered you must be a qualified CA/CPA accountant and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience in a CFO or equivalent role within a medium sized business (entrepreneurial or privately owned environment)
- Proven skills in overall finance management including business planning and strategy, managing profitability, project management, formulating and monitoring budgets and financial reporting.
- Experience in improving systems / IT and support
- Experience within general management incorporating multi-disciplinary teams such as legal, finance and information technology is essential.
- Ability to work at both a hands-on and strategic level.
- Proven leader who can juggle multiple projects at any one time in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven skills and experience in fund raising, working with various stakeholders and financial institutions.
To be considered please submit your application or if you wish to discuss further please contact either David McLaren or Chris McGinty on 07 3118 0125 or 0401 623 412. Please note due to the high numbers of phone inquiries we will receive it is unlikely we will be able to respond within a short-time frame.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact David McLaren on +61731180125