To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- CA/CPA qualification or equivalent with experience in a CFO role
- Manufacturing or FMCG industry experience with exposure to complex costing environment
- Ability to be both hands-on and strategic
- Proven track record of success and long-term tenure in previous roles
- Well-developed commercial acumen
- Strong IT skills with previous ERP implementation experience
This established organisation is under-going a period of growth and transformation. Operating in the FMCG industry they are capitalising on increased demand for their specialist premium quality products. With ambitious yet well thought out and achievable growth plans, this presents as a rare opportunity to join an organisation looking to expand rapidly.
Reporting to the CEO, your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage an accounting department of 6
- Overseeing the production of all statutory reporting
- Creating and driving all management reporting & analysis
- Preparation of long-term forecasts/budgets
- Regular review and improvement of existing processes and challenging the status quo
- Management of cash-flow and financial modelling for investors
This role will require the successful applicant to be based in Hobart on a permanent basis.
For further information please contact Ben Wheeler at people2people on 07 3118 0125. To send your application, please click "Apply" below.