An excellent opportunity exists for a proven CFO to work within this well established professional services business, based just on the outskirts of the CBD. With plans firmly in place for further growth, the MD is looking for an experienced and proven CFO to help support the company through the next phase. With multiple different stakeholders, and an evolving culture, this is an excellent opportunity for to really make a difference in the business.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the following functions within the business:
- I.T. / HR & Admin
This role will operate at both the strategic level whilst still maintaining a 'hands-on' approach. With an experienced finance team already in place, your role will be to demonstrate how finance can be seen as a value add partner in engaging and supporting all areas of the business & operations. Further responsibilities outlined below:
To be considered you must be a qualified CA/CPA accountant and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Extensive experience in a CFO or equivalent role within a growing, medium sized business (entrepreneurial or privately owned environment)
- Proven skills in overall finance management including business planning and strategy, managing profitability, project management, formulating and monitoring budgets and financial reporting
- Engage and build relationships with key Commercial & Operational management
- Experience within contract management incorporating multi-disciplinary teams such as legal, finance, & procurement essential.
- Ability to work at both a hands-on and strategic level.
- Proven leader who can juggle multiple projects / bids at any one time in a highly demanding environment.
To be considered please submit your application or if you wish to discuss further please contact either David McLaren or Ben Wheeler on 07 3118 0125 or 0401 623 412. Please note due to the high numbers of phone inquiries we will receive it is unlikely we will be able to respond within a short-time frame.