About the company:
This Australian founded company has been an innovator in their industry since its inception over 10 years' ago. With a demonstrated track record of success and an ability to expand into emerging markets internationally, they have ambitious growth plans over the next 5 years. An entrepreneurial business with a culture that rewards high achievers, they are now seeking an experienced CFO to take them into the next phase of growth.
About the role:
You will be responsible for the following functions within the business:
This role will operate at both a strategic and 'hands-on' level and will require the successful applicant to immerse themselves in the business.
To be considered you must be a qualified CA/CPA accountant and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience as a CFO or equivalent role within a medium sized business (preferably entrepreneurial environment).
- Proven skills in financial and accounting management including business planning and strategy, managing profitability, project management, formulating and monitoring budgets and financial reporting.
- Experience in rapidly expanding organisations, preferably multi-site / retail environment
- Experience within general management incorporating multi-disciplinary teams such as legal, finance, procurement and information technology is essential.
- Ability to work at both a hands-on and strategic level.
- Proven leader who can juggle multiple projects at any one time in a highly entrepreneurial environment.
- International exposure, having worked in a global business would be highly regarded.
To be considered please submit your application or if you wish to discuss further please contact either David McLaren, Ben Wheeler or Chris McGinty on 07 3118 0125. Please note due to the high numbers of phone inquiries we will receive it is unlikely we will be able to respond within a short-time frame.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact David McLaren on +61731180125