Based in the Port Botany area, we are currently recruiting an experienced Cartage Coordinator for global leading international freight forwarding company.
As an cartage operator your main duties will be to manage the cartage coordination for both air and sea freight.
- Liaising with customs in order to monitor customs releases
- Checking and preparing all customs status and documentation
- Ensure and customs or AQIS directions are followed
- Communicate with multiple transport companies to facilitate deliveries of FCL & LCL, Break bulk, Sea Freight & Air Freight consignments
To be successful
- Minimum 2-3 years cartage coordination experience
- Freight forwarding industry experience is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- EDI cargowise experience or similar operating experience.
- Proven experience working with LCL & FCL air and sea freight shipments
- Good knowledge of transport operations in Sea & Air Freight
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or firstname.lastname@example.org