This national education services provider delivers high quality training in beauty, IT and childcare education. The brand's state of the art facilities and tools allow students to become fully equipped for a career their prospective careers. Being one of Australia's biggest beauty education providers, our client covers everything from high end fashion to beauty therapy and salon management.
Working within their new Melbourne CBD office you will be responsible for advising prospective students on the benefits and outcomes of enrolling with the school. The role is 70% phone based and 30% face to face. A great stepping stone into the next phase of your sales career/ customer service
- Taking inbound enquiries and educating callers in relation to courses,
- Meeting and exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Cross-selling and up-selling,
- Outbound calls to establish relationships, book meetings and follow up leads,
- Networking and attending beauty, fashion focused events
- Reporting effectively and completing sales related administration,
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and management.
You will possess:
- Experience in face-to-face sales or high level customer service,
- Excellent communication skills,
- A keen problem solver, passionate about all things beauty & fashion related,
- A strong understanding of VET FEE HELP would be highly advantageous,
- The drive and motivation to meet and exceed sales targets!
You will be rewarded with:
- A thriving, and current brand leading the way in beauty education,
- Industry leading products to represent,
- Competitive salary.