Who are we:
people2people is a wildly successful recruitment firm that continues to grow and expand its operations throughout Australia. With offices in Sydney, Chatswood, Parramatta, Melbourne and Brisbane, our internal recruitment strategy is one aimed at identifying staff who can provide a personal and professional recruitment service with integrity.
What is this role (really):
This is an agency role with no external business development required. We're looking for someone who understands and thrives on the pace of an agency environment but does not necessarily enjoy or see themselves in BD or sales. Essentially, your focus will be sourcing and interviewing candidates to support the temporary accounting and finance team. This team has its personalities, but is very well established, has genuine million dollar billers and understands there needs to be an element of fun in recruitment. But strap yourself in, it's still a roller-coaster.
As the Candidate Manager for Accounting & Finance, your role will ensure the candidate experience at people2people is second to none. Your clients are effectively your colleagues and amongst other duties, you will be tasked with:
- Identifying gaps and predicting future needs in the talent pool
- Developing & deploying attraction strategies via traditional, social and digital platforms to secure in-demand candidates
- Completing Boolean Searches, X-Ray Searches etc.
- Utilise and search third party databases for talent
- Interviewing accounting and finance professionals at all levels
- Maintaining regular contact with your candidate base
- Understanding the needs, wants and capabilities of candidates in order to shortlist internally to consultants for live vacancies
Who are we after:
If you're currently working at an agency but checking out the "internal recruitment" category on Seek you're probably someone I'm interested in knowing about. The ideal candidate would be someone from an agency or internal background with prior recruitment experience in accounting but doesn't want to be a 360 consultant. Whilst not client facing, we still require the key attributes of any successful consultant; a strong work ethic, tenacity, a high degree of resilience and integrity. To succeed in this team you will be ambitious, resourceful, quick, passionate and smart.
If this sounds like you, pick up the phone and call Liam Hassell on (02) 8270 9722.