This leading brand with a global foot print takes the lead in technology, inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As they currently move into a period of growth, an opportunity for an experienced Campaign Manager has become available to join their Audio Visual marketing team for an ongoing opportunity.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney's Western suburbs, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport, or take advantage of included parking for those who like to drive.
Commencing immediately, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support the Managing and Planning of all Demand Generation requirements such as new product launches, brand campaigns & PR
- Manage development of all creative material for brand and product communication activities
- Ensure alignment in campaigns to meet product, divisional and business objectives
- Collaborate with retail marketing to integrate communications across campaigns
- Focus on data driven insights, campaign optimisation and ROI delivery
- Monitor, analyse and report on campaign success
As the successful applicant you will have:
- Relevant experience in a Campaign Manager position, ideally within a telecommunications, electronics of FMCG environment
- Knowledge of digital campaigns for Audio & Video categories
- Tertiary qualifications in a similar field
- Experience in developing and managing creative and media briefs
- Strong liaising capabilities with agencies and internal stakeholders
- Ability to manage marketing budgets
- Great energy and drive
If you are looking for a new opportunity, do not delay your application!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704