Working with boutique, medium and global enterprises across a number of locations in Sydney, people2people are constantly on the lookout for talented Personal Assistant/ Executive Assistant Professionals across a variety of industries.
As a driven and highly organised Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant, your duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Scheduling appointments and extensive diary and email management
- Production of monthly reports and presentations
- Co-ordinating itinerary for all business and personal travel
- Co-ordinating management meetings and take minutes
To succeed, you will demonstrate exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to work autonomously and take accountability. You will need to have:
- Prior PA/EA experience in professional services environment
- Advanced MS Word and Intermediate MS Excel & MS PowerPoint skills
- Proven ability to liaise with people at all levels
- A minimum of 55wpm+ typing speed
We are looking for you to be professionally presented and spoken, flexible and adaptable and above all be highly organised with the ability to meet specific deadlines. If you are looking to gain further experience or fill in a gap before a holiday then give me a call now and get registered with people2people.
Please note: This is an expression of interest advertisement. While there may not be a specific role, no day in recruitment is the same and we frequently have PA/EA roles arise. Be ahead of the ball and register with an agency that values you and your care
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Gabby Norton on +61282709703