This is your opportunity to join a privately owned Australian business providing outbound contact services on behalf of membership-based clubs and commercial organisations. Our client prides themselves on delivering the highest quality of customer interaction! Based in North Brisbane, they are now looking for outstanding customer service representatives to join their team on a short term temporary basis.
about the role:
Duties will include:
- Undertake outbound calls in line with client campaign brief.
- Build rapport with all telephone recipients.
- Assist with preparation of data and campaign progress.
- Complete documentation and maintain accurate records.
- Updating internal database.
- General office administrative tasks.
- Effectively liaise and maintain relationships will all internal and external parties.
Banyo location with onsite parking available
This role is due to commence on the 19th January.
The ideal person for this role will have at least 2 years' experience in a call centre environment. You will have strong customer service skills with the ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders and have experience handling a wide variety of customer calls. You will thrive in a high volume environment and possess strong administration skills and the ability to think outside the box.
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, please APPLY NOW or for any specific questions on the role contact Jessica Harvey on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.