It's an exciting time to be working for NSW Government agencies and we at people2people are working closely with this major player who are seeking an all round administrator in Sydney CBD, for a 4 month contract.
Essentially you will be carrying out the following duties:
- Manage the operations, processes, staff and performance of the team to ensure business support services meet legislative requirements.
- Prepare reports to facilitate decision making and monitor KPIs and measures
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures relevant to business support
- Lead and manage projects to review, evaluate and improve services across the department.
- Work closely with other managers and provide input to organisation wide planning and development to enable the continual improvement of service delivery
- Update and maintain records and databases, complying with administrative systems and processes, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Manage and coordinate internally provided and contracted out support services to ensure the delivery of appropriate, timely and cost effective services.
If you have finely tuned analytic skills and are able to problem solve issues by using your exceptional written & communication skills, then you will be a great value add to this team Any reporting experience will also be highly regarded as your flexible attitude to become part of this team.
Apply now, this role is to start immediately and the best candidates will highly regarded.