Ready to make the best impression through your strong Administration skills? Immediate opportunities for a Business Services Officer who pride themselves in taking responsibilities that comes with working in a semi government firm in CBD Location.
Your key responsibilities may include:
- Provide a range of administrative services and functions.
- Data entry management, scheduling meetings and conference calls.
- Preparation of correspondence, templates, reports, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Preparation and document support to the senior manager.
- Coordinate with Senior Management Team to ensure various reports are being submitted to the senior manager within stipulated time.
- Overseeing of work load for administration staff.
- Ad hoc projects such as etc document scanning, word processing, data entry and creation of new applications.
To be successful in such position, you will have:
- Intermediate skills of Microsoft Office Programs - Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel,Visio.
- Experience managing office operations, templates, reports, agendas and minutes of meetings.
- Excellent relationship building and internal/external stakeholder management experience.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Strong ability to multi-task a large, diverse workload.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills, and independent judgement.
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritise, and work in fast-paced environment whilst displaying an excellent attention to detail.
If you have the desire to take the next step in your career with Semi Government firm that strives to provide excellent opportunities and takes pride in their company culture, then APPLY NOW! Call Priya for a confidential discussion @ 02 82709761.