This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for a Business Performance Analyst has become available on a long term contract.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport.
As a Business Performance Analyst, you will join this busy sales management support team preparing reports for the review and analysis of the sales P & L.
Reporting to the Business Performance Assistant Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assist the Business Performance Assistant Manager with commission calculations for different teams
- Prepare information for the reports to the sales teams and senior management on product ratio management
- Prepare information to compare actual Sales, Trade Spend and Marketing Spend to budget and identify customers/products that fail to meet the budget
- Identify products with poor sales against the budget and prepare the information to be reported to each PIC
- Monthly Sales Allowance Review and Sales Allowance Performance
- Various Monthly/Quarterly reports
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and experience in a similar roles
- A strong eye for detail and accuracy
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Michael Yoon on +61282709741