About the Client
This well established and highly reputable organisation pride themselves on their involvement with the community. Based on the Inner Northern Suburbs of Brisbane, they have an opportunity for an experienced Business Officer to join their team on a permanent basis working part time, 3 days per week.
About the Role
This varied role will see the successful candidate responsible for a broad range of duties ensuring the appropriate frameworks and practices exist relating policy and procedures, compliance & WH&S. This role will also see the successful candidate responsible for managing the property portfolio and coordinating property maintenance and insurances.
Duties will include:
- Management of the property portfolio including property purchases, licence agreements, rental agreements and settlements
- Negotiate purchases, disposals and settlements and licence agreements
- Oversee the property maintenance program
- Attend body corporate matters
- Policy development, compliance, review and implementation
- Process review
- Monitor and maintain records and policies relating to insurance
- HR & IR administration
- Maintain WHS log and the implementation of WHS recommendations
- Maintain records relating to insurance
- Assist with projects as required
To be successful in this role you will be an experienced Business Officer, with previous facilities or property experience along with solid administrative skills and the ability to work autonomously and drive initiatives. An excellent communicator you display a high level of initiative, have a strong attention to detail and ability to prioritise and meet deadlines. If you are currently seeking a new challenge within the not for profit sector this is a wonderful opportunity not to be missed.
What's on Offer?
- A diverse and varied part time role
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to add genuine value
- Onsite parking
- Inner city location