Part of a leading global medical technology group, this company has been saving lives through its products and services for over 50 years. This is a unique and exciting opportunity for a seasoned Sales Representative with excellent communication skills to be part of the full account management & sales process, involving interaction with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to develop and deliver strategies for the marketing and distribution of medical equipment and accessories.
Working closely with the ANZ Sales Director, you will be a key player in the promotion and maintenance of customer satisfaction by selling medical devices and technology through the distribution channels as well as directly from business to business.
- Support the distribution of medical equipment and technology
- Proactively assist in executing the business plan set out for achieving financial targets and goals
- Account management as well as direct sales
- Work with distributors and customers to develop, implement and train on medical equipment and technology
- Work cross-functionally with team members including field services reps, sales and internal support functions
- $120 000 + super + car allowance
- Frequent interstate travelling
- Flexible working hours (work from home in certain instances)
- Fantastic support system and team environment
- Relevant experience in BDM / Account Management / Management roles
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Experience using Salesforce / other CRM systems
- Ability to build on existing relationships with customers as well as develop new relationships
- Ability to think outside the box & take initiative in developing new promotional and marketing strategies
- Medical / Health background would be advantageous
Join an industry leader in this exciting role - please send your application through as soon as possible.